Sunday, November 4, 2012

panini party with Frank Squared

Today I decided to make parmesan pesto bread. It was fantastic.


(Note the mescal and popcorn in the background. Totally our house.)

Just regular bread ingredients, plus a ton of fresh parsley, some grated parmesan cheese, and the ingredients called for dried, crumbled basil. So I got my fresh (frozen) basil out of the freezer that I had grown this summer and threw it in the toaster oven to dry it! Who knew my life would turn out like this! My house smelled like weed for a couple minutes.

Frank is out with Frank all day filming their new movie, so I got the text telling me I should have something ready for dinner because they were hungry. Ha. So I decided to use the bread that was almost done, and make a grilled herbed chicken sandwich with havarti and carmelized onions. Throw that babe on the panini press, and the boys were happy. YUMMMM!


1 comment: